Built in 1881, this former wine estate was a model of modernity at the time of the industrial revolution. Surrounded by 200 hectares of vineyards, its 15 000 m2 of buildings, set around an impressive courtyard, were composed of a master house, four houses for the grape pickers, stables and storing crops, and a spectacular cellar surrounded by two tank rooms. The cellars contained up to 62 wine barrels for a total capacity of more than 20,000 hectoliters of wine. The dominant grape varieties were the Aragon, Petit Bouschet, Alicante Bouschet and the Carignagne.
The estate no longer produces wine but still remains a family-run agricultural business that has retained its authentic charm.